ADA Accessibility & Features
At Oakhurst Inn Cafe, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. We strive to ensure that all persons have access to the goods, services, privileges, advantages, and accommodations offered by our cafe and its website and endeavor for all of our guests and patrons with disabilities to have the ability to make informed decisions regarding their visits by providing sufficient information regarding the accessibility of our property.
• Accessible parking spaces for cars in a self-parking facility
• Accessible public entrance
• Accessible entry or passage doors that provide 32" of clear width
• Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the dining area
• Van-accessible parking the self-parking facility
• Alarms - Audible
• Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
• Restaurant doors at least 32 inches wide (812mm)
• Grab bars in bathroom
• Level or ramp entrance into the building
• Service support animals welcome
• Strobe alarms
• Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
• Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
• Wheelchair ramp for building access
For more details on accessibility features, you may call (434) 872-0100 and inquire with the general manager.
Oakhurst Inn Cafe is also committed to providing a digitally accessible website to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA. In addition, we are actively working to assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our website. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our website or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (434) 872-0100